607 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Fountainebleau, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Fountainebleau (13)
- Fountainebleau Apartments with Balconies (41)
- Fountainebleau Apartments with Garages (24)
- Fountainebleau Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Fountainebleau Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Fountainebleau Apartments with Parking (49)
- Fountainebleau Apartments with Pools (35)
- Fountainebleau Apartments with Washer-Dryers (53)
- Fountainebleau Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Fountainebleau Furnished Apartments (2)
- Fountainebleau Luxury Apartments (2)
- Fountainebleau Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Fountainebleau (1)
- Westchester 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Sweetwater 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- University Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Doral 3 Bedroom Apartments (159)
- Coral Terrace 3 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Olympia Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- West Miami 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Westwood Lakes 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Tamiami 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Sunset 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
"Here I am in the place where I come let go / Miami the base and the sunset glow / Everyday like a Mardi Gras / Everybody party all day / No work all play, okay" - (Will Smith, "Miami")
Fountainebleau is a good choice if youre looking for a Miami suburb that won't break the bank. Notonlyare the prices right, but the town has good schools, businesses and restaurants. People choose Fountainebleau because its centrally located and offers easy access to Dolphin Mall, Mall of the Americas, International Malls, and even more big shopping options. Also, Fountainebleau is a great place to go if you speak Spanish, since over 90% of people here speak Spanish as their first language. Youll find a rich community of residents with huge populations of Nicaraguan, Cuban and Colombian residents. Some parts of Fountainebleau may feel more modest compared to the decadent areas of Miami, but if you like sunshine, warm water, and easy access to the amenities of one of the most exciting cities in the country, Fountainebleau might be a great option for you. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Fountainebleau provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Fountainebleau. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.