108 Apartments in Fort Pierce
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Fort Pierce (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Fort Pierce (12)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Fort Pierce (7)
- Fort Pierce Accessible Apartments (1)
- Fort Pierce Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Fort Pierce Apartments with Garages (8)
- Fort Pierce Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Fort Pierce Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Fort Pierce Apartments with Parking (20)
- Fort Pierce Apartments with Pools (14)
- Fort Pierce Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Fort Pierce Furnished Apartments (12)
- Fort Pierce Luxury Apartments (1)
- Fort Pierce Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Fort Pierce South Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Indian River Estates Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Lakewood Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Hutchinson Island South Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Port St. Lucie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (140)
- Florida Ridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- South Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Vero Beach South Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Jensen Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- North River Shores Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Fort Pierce?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Fort Pierce?
Welcome to the Sunrise City! Fort Pierce, Florida is a sunny, warm community with a rich history and great diversity of inhabitants. With 41,000 people, Fort Pierce sits just 60 miles from West Palm Beach just a two-hour drive from Orlando. Whatever category you fall into – young, single, parent, or retiree – Fort Pierce is guaranteed to offer a niche just for you, with great places to visit and an abundance of housing options to choose from. It has posh, luxury apartments with swimming pools an...
Fort Pierce resides in the southeastern part of Florida and acts as the county seat for St. Lucie County. Known for humid summers that average in the 80s and 90s, the city is stocked with plenty of recreational opportunities and things to see outside. Between the historical Main Street downtown and the reef of ivory bush coral protected by the Experimental Oculina Research Reserve, there’s a lot to see in Fort Pierce. Speaking of marine life, did we mention the large manatee population? Well, besides being totally awesome, their presence has some downsides. The area has been closed to bottom fishing since the 1980s, so you should leave that fishing pole at home.
But enough about sea cows, you’re here to live! Thankfully, Fort Pierce has quite a range of rental housing to be found, depending on what your needs are. One-bedroom apartments can be found as inexpensively as $350 per month with a similar despot down. For that price, you’ll get something cozy that could include a dishwasher, air conditioning, a patio or balcony, and off-street parking.
As you move into more upscale apartments, prices stay reasonable but many added amenities will be included. For example, you can find a one-bedroom luxury apartment for about $600 to $650 that will have a swimming pool, fitness center, clubhouse, billiards room, landscaping, alarm system and gated entry. Couple that with in-room features such as a gourmet kitchen, wall-to-wall carpeting, Internet, washer and dryer, dishwasher and cable, and you’ve got yourself a mighty nice apartment. Many times, utilities will be included with these apartments and lease terms are typically one year to a year and a half. Two-and three-bedrooms will run up to $850 in price and more upscale complexes can hit $1000 to $1200 per month.
Pet-friendly rentals in Fort Pierce are abundant. Pets are often allowed, particularly cats, but dogs sometimes have weight restrictions or require additional pet deposits.
Houses for rent in Fort Pierce are also abundant and you won’t have to fight off a lot of competition, though they may be a little pricier. A three-bedroom house for rent, for example, might run about $1200 and come with 1600 to 1800 square feet. A four-bedroom home will cost about $1800 to $2000 per month, but will include features like a backyard, fireplace, garage, washer and dryer, deck, patio and lots of storage space. Many rental homes for this price also include a swimming pool, hot tub, or both. Air conditioning is almost always provided, as temperatures climb high in the summer months. Condos are also a nice middle ground in Fort Pierce, with lots of amenities provided and more privacy than standard apartments.
Whatever you are searching for to rent in Fort Pierce, we are certain you will find it here in our apartment guide. Happy hunting! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Fort Pierce offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Fort Pierce. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Fort Pierce can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.