992 Apartments for rent in Celebration, FL with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Celebration Accessible Apartments (4)
- Celebration Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Celebration Apartments with Garages (19)
- Celebration Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Celebration Apartments with Parking (24)
- Celebration Apartments with Pools (27)
- Celebration Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Celebration Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Celebration Furnished Apartments (6)
- Celebration Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Loughman Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Four Corners Apartments with Gyms (70)
- Hunters Creek Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Kissimmee Apartments with Gyms (36)
- Horizon West Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Doctor Phillips Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Davenport Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Windermere Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Poinciana Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Oak Ridge Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Celebration?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Celebration?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Celebration?
It's a real celebration: You can drive directly into the Walt Disney World resorts (Magic Kingdom, to be exact) by taking Celebration's World Drive.
If you own everything Disney and plan yearly pilgrimages to Disney World, the master-planned community of Celebration just outside Orlando may have been designed just for you! While you won't see Mickey Mouse ears here, the Walt Disney Company-designed community is charmingly quaint and looks like the picture-perfect cities built for 1950s-themed movies. For the 7,427 people that call it home, having a community filled with walkable streets, plenty of gathering spots and neighborhood events nearly every weekend is the perfect Disney ending they were looking for. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Celebration renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.