1,128 Apartments for rent in Biscayne Park, FL with Balconies
- Biscayne Park Apartments with Garages (3)
- Biscayne Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Biscayne Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Biscayne Park Apartments with Parking (4)
- Biscayne Park Apartments with Pools (3)
- Biscayne Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Biscayne Park Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Biscayne Park Furnished Apartments (3)
- Biscayne Park Luxury Apartments (1)
- Biscayne Park Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Miami Shores Apartments with Balconies (21)
- North Miami Apartments with Balconies (47)
- El Portal Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Pinewood Apartments with Balconies (2)
- North Bay Village Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Balconies (18)
- North Miami Beach Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Surfside Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Bal Harbour Apartments with Balconies (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Biscayne Park?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Biscayne Park?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Biscayne Park renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.