167 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Bayshore Gardens, FL
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Bayshore Gardens (4)
- Bayshore Gardens Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Bayshore Gardens Apartments with Garages (2)
- Bayshore Gardens Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Bayshore Gardens Apartments with Parking (6)
- Bayshore Gardens Apartments with Pools (6)
- Bayshore Gardens Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Bayshore Gardens Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Bayshore Gardens Furnished Apartments (4)
- Bayshore Gardens Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Bayshore Gardens (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Bayshore Gardens (3)
- South Bradenton 2 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- Bradenton 2 Bedroom Apartments (50)
- Longboat Key 2 Bedroom Apartments (31)
- West Bradenton 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- North Sarasota 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Palmetto 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Cortez 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Sarasota 2 Bedroom Apartments (76)
- Ellenton 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Memphis 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Bayshore Gardens?
Bayshore Gardens: Suburban living off the Gulf of Mexico, there is nearly 170 campsites within the greater Bayshore Gardens area. Bring your tent and sleeping bag for some outdoors fun!
Florida is a state with a great deal to offer. From Miami to Tampa, there is no shortage of metropolitan and beachfront activities for residents to enjoy. However, for those who want to have beachfront views without being inside the sometimes-congested major cities, it can be hard to find friendly suburban neighborhoods. Bayshore Gardens is located about an hour drive south of Tampa, and is right next to Sarasota Bay. It is a fairly cozy residential community; the population was just over 17,000 according to the 2010 United States Census. Despite its size, Bayshore Gardens has a number of waterfront activities and scenic vistas for residents and visitors to enjoy. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Bayshore Gardens are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Bayshore Gardens near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Bayshore Gardens that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.