29 Apartments in Milford city
- Milford city Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Milford city Apartments with Garages (9)
- Milford city Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Milford city Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Milford city Apartments with Parking (28)
- Milford city Apartments with Pools (4)
- Milford city Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Milford city Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Milford city Furnished Apartments (8)
- Milford city Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Stratford Accessible Apartments (1)
- Shelton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Bridgeport Accessible Apartments (1)
- Trumbull Accessible Apartments (1)
- New Haven Accessible Apartments (15)
- North Haven Accessible Apartments (1)
- Westport Accessible Apartments (2)
- Norwalk Accessible Apartments (6)
- Meriden Accessible Apartments (3)
- Darien Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Milford city?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Milford city?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Milford city?
Back in 1902, customers buying Quaker Oats oatmeal found a redeemable coupon for a small plot of land in Milford about 10 feet x 10 feet. The land came from a 15 acre tract of land in a subdivision that was never built. But hey, free land!
Milford is a small town with a population of just over 52,000, with seventeen miles of coast line along Long Island Sound, an Atlantic Ocean estuary. With a pristine town square, a beautiful coastline, and an historic town center with some structures dating from its early settlement in 1639, Milford is a city that one cannot help but fall in love with. Theres plenty of pride in the towns history, culture, and recreation and employment opportunities. If small town living sounds good to you, Milford is the ideal place to go to. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Milford city with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Milford city. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.