90 Studio Apartments for rent in Milford city, CT
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Milford city (2)
- Milford city Accessible Apartments (6)
- Milford city Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Milford city Apartments with Garages (5)
- Milford city Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Milford city Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Milford city Apartments with Parking (27)
- Milford city Apartments with Pools (2)
- Milford city Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Milford city Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Milford city Furnished Apartments (9)
- Milford city Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Milford city (2)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Milford city (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Milford city?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Milford city?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Milford city?
Back in 1902, customers buying Quaker Oats oatmeal found a redeemable coupon for a small plot of land in Milford about 10 feet x 10 feet. The land came from a 15 acre tract of land in a subdivision that was never built. But hey, free land!
Milford is a small town with a population of just over 52,000, with seventeen miles of coast line along Long Island Sound, an Atlantic Ocean estuary. With a pristine town square, a beautiful coastline, and an historic town center with some structures dating from its early settlement in 1639, Milford is a city that one cannot help but fall in love with. Theres plenty of pride in the towns history, culture, and recreation and employment opportunities. If small town living sounds good to you, Milford is the ideal place to go to. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Milford city living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Milford city during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.