2,997 Apartments for rent in Wheat Ridge, CO with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Wheat Ridge Accessible Apartments (5)
- Wheat Ridge Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Wheat Ridge Apartments with Garages (15)
- Wheat Ridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Wheat Ridge Apartments with Parking (26)
- Wheat Ridge Apartments with Pools (9)
- Wheat Ridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Wheat Ridge Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Wheat Ridge Furnished Apartments (2)
- Wheat Ridge Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Arvada Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Lakewood Apartments with Gyms (43)
- Berkley Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Golden Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Westminster Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Federal Heights Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Sheridan Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Welby Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Dakota Ridge Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Englewood Apartments with Gyms (25)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Wheat Ridge?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Wheat Ridge?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Wheat Ridge?
Don't let the blue sky fool you! While Wheat Ridge averages more blue sky days than even San Diego and Miami, they also average 53 inches of snow each year!
Wheat Ridge, Colorado is an old gold rush town named for the ridge of wheat seen by passing travelers back in the day. Now this thriving and vibrant community is the focus of environmental activities and community and organic gardens.
Having trouble with Craigslist Wheat Ridge? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Wheat Ridge renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.