894 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Westminster, CO
- Westminster Accessible Apartments (11)
- Westminster Apartments with Balconies (59)
- Westminster Apartments with Garages (49)
- Westminster Apartments with Gyms (25)
- Westminster Apartments with Hardwood Floors (35)
- Westminster Apartments with Parking (61)
- Westminster Apartments with Pools (33)
- Westminster Apartments with Washer-Dryers (49)
- Westminster Furnished Apartments (6)
- Westminster Pet Friendly Apartments (61)
- Federal Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Broomfield Dog Friendly Apartments (49)
- Sherrelwood Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Berkley Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Northglenn Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Arvada Dog Friendly Apartments (35)
- Welby Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Superior Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Lafayette Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Wheat Ridge Dog Friendly Apartments (28)
Greetings, future Rocky Mountain renters, and congrats on discovering the final destination for your Westminster apartment hunting endeavors! Situated equidistant to Denver and Boulder, Westminster is a popular living locale for Coloradoans in the market for Denver-like dwellings at more budget-friendly prices. So what do you say? Are you ready to join the more than 110,000 proud peeps who call Westminster home? Then stick with us, because the lodgings of your life in the ‘burbs of the Mile High...
First, though, let’s take a few moments to answer the questions we know you must have about life in Westminster.
Having trouble with Craigslist Westminster? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding an apartment in Westminster that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.