222 Studio Apartments for rent in Parker, CO
- Parker Accessible Apartments (4)
- Parker Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Parker Apartments with Garages (22)
- Parker Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Parker Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Parker Apartments with Parking (26)
- Parker Apartments with Pools (20)
- Parker Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Parker Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Parker Furnished Apartments (3)
- Parker Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Parker (2)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Parker (2)
- Lone Tree Studio Apartments (3)
- Centennial Studio Apartments (2)
- Aurora Studio Apartments (12)
- Glendale Studio Apartments (2)
- Littleton Studio Apartments (4)
- Englewood Studio Apartments (5)
- Denver Studio Apartments (154)
- Ken Caryl Studio Apartments (1)
- Edgewater Studio Apartments (1)
- Lakewood Studio Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Parker?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Parker?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Parker?
In the 1850s, gold was discovered in Colorado and, as was expected, people flocked to this place trying to chase their fortunes.
Settlements sprang up like mushrooms following this ruckus and an important irony smacked Alfred Butters right between the eyes: people who've been digging the earth in search of gold may have been staring at it the whole time. The land they're treading is the real gold. As a result of this realization, the 20 Mile House was built and this way station, which provided meals, lodgings, and provisions, became the center of what was to become present-day Parker. Whatever happened to those in search of gold? That we don't know. But since you're in search for rental homes in Parker, it's best to have lessons from history down pat and get on with the hunt wiser. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Parker living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Parker during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.