1,759 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Littleton, CO
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Littleton Accessible Apartments (13)
- Littleton Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Littleton Apartments with Garages (22)
- Littleton Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Littleton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Littleton Apartments with Parking (34)
- Littleton Apartments with Pools (22)
- Littleton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (30)
- Littleton Furnished Apartments (5)
- Littleton Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
- Columbine Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Sheridan Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Englewood Dog Friendly Apartments (37)
- Highlands Ranch Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Ken Caryl Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Greenwood Village Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Dakota Ridge Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Glendale Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Lakewood Dog Friendly Apartments (95)
- Centennial Dog Friendly Apartments (46)
Having trouble with Craigslist Littleton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Looking to make Littleton, CO your new home? Well, you have to come to the right place, because we've got the insider's scoop on renting and living in this old cowtown-turned-Denver-suburb nestled right at the foot of the Rockies. See more
Finding an apartment in Littleton that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.