117 Condos for rent in Lakewood, CO
- Lakewood Accessible Apartments (20)
- Lakewood Apartments with Balconies (83)
- Lakewood Apartments with Garages (60)
- Lakewood Apartments with Gyms (37)
- Lakewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (58)
- Lakewood Apartments with Parking (113)
- Lakewood Apartments with Pools (51)
- Lakewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (77)
- Lakewood Dog Friendly Apartments (96)
- Lakewood Furnished Apartments (9)
- Lakewood Pet Friendly Apartments (99)
- Wheat Ridge Condos for Rent (1)
- Dakota Ridge Condos for Rent (1)
- Ken Caryl Condos for Rent (1)
- Englewood Condos for Rent (3)
- Arvada Condos for Rent (2)
- Littleton Condos for Rent (1)
- Westminster Condos for Rent (3)
- Welby Condos for Rent (1)
- Highlands Ranch Condos for Rent (2)
- Greenwood Village Condos for Rent (2)
Practically every state in America has a city, township, or neighborhood (more like twenty!) that dons the name Lakewood. But only Lakewood, Colorado sits at the scenic foothills of the mighty Rocky Mountains and puts residents within 30 miles of Denver. Interested in becoming a Lakewood leaser? What’s that? No, you’re not? Well, then, hit the back button on your browser, you silly weirdo, because this page is not for you! Still with us? Good. Just peruse the following tidbits and we promise you...
Having trouble with Craigslist Lakewood? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Lakewood is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Lakewood may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Lakewood that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.