101 Apartments for Rent in Lafayette, CO with Balconies
- Lafayette Accessible Apartments (4)
- Lafayette Apartments with Garages (19)
- Lafayette Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Lafayette Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Lafayette Apartments with Parking (22)
- Lafayette Apartments with Pools (6)
- Lafayette Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Lafayette Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Lafayette Furnished Apartments (5)
- Lafayette Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Louisville Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Broomfield Apartments with Balconies (35)
- Erie Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Superior Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Gunbarrel Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Westminster Apartments with Balconies (46)
- Niwot Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Northglenn Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Federal Heights Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Boulder Apartments with Balconies (110)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Lafayette?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Lafayette?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lafayette?
"Happy as a clam I see the glimmer in your eyes / Hold you through the night and watch that Colorado sunrise" (- Colorado Sunrise by 3OH!3)
Lafayette is centered in Boulder County, Colorado and holds a population of 24,506 across 9.3 square miles. The city's 24,506 residents turned the once barren Old Town District into a thriving community of cultural and commercial success. One of Lafayette's more outlandish characteristics is its love for festivals. The city host's a variety of annual events, some of which include the Quaker Oatmeal Festival, a peach festival, and even a wine and chocolate festival. Lafayette's extraordinary scenery, mild temperatures and cozy, fun loving family atmosphere make it a tranquil destination for those looking to rent a new apartment. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Lafayette renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.