595 Apartments for rent in Elk Grove, CA with Garages
- Elk Grove Accessible Apartments (4)
- Elk Grove Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Elk Grove Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Elk Grove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Elk Grove Apartments with Parking (24)
- Elk Grove Apartments with Pools (7)
- Elk Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Elk Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Elk Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Florin Apartments with Garages (5)
- Vineyard Apartments with Garages (1)
- Rosemont Apartments with Garages (4)
- Wilton Apartments with Garages (1)
- Sacramento Apartments with Garages (86)
- Arden-Arcade Apartments with Garages (8)
- Rancho Cordova Apartments with Garages (7)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Garages (9)
- Carmichael Apartments with Garages (3)
- Gold River Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Elk Grove?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Elk Grove?
Elk Grove, positioned just south of Cali's state capital of Sacramento is, according to pundits, the only city expanding in the right places. And the proof is in the details.
About 136,318 people call Elk Grove home. Due to its close proximity to Sacramento, California's administrative hub, many people prefer to reside in Elk Grove and commute to Sacramento during the week. See more
Elk Grove apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.