1,831 Short-term Apartments for rent in West Hollywood, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- West Hollywood Accessible Apartments (8)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Balconies (56)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Garages (34)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Gyms (27)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (44)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Parking (65)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Pools (30)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (32)
- West Hollywood Dog Friendly Apartments (36)
- West Hollywood Furnished Apartments (21)
- West Hollywood Luxury Apartments (11)
- West Hollywood Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
- Beverly Hills Short-term Apartments (1)
- Los Angeles Short-term Apartments (139)
- Culver City Short-term Apartments (3)
- Burbank Short-term Apartments (6)
- Santa Monica Short-term Apartments (5)
- Marina del Rey Short-term Apartments (5)
- Glendale Short-term Apartments (8)
- Hawthorne Short-term Apartments (1)
- La Crescenta-Montrose Short-term Apartments (1)
- Lawndale Short-term Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in West Hollywood?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in West Hollywood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in West Hollywood?
"West Hollywood California / Hey kids! Wanna go, wanna go to California / We will find the party; we will find the skyline / We will find the beach and we will find the starshine / Malibu, youll find it / West Hollywood, youll find it" (Beau, La La La California)
With such a diverse population, it should come as no surprise that West Hollywood is a unique place filled with eccentrics, artists, dreamers, fighters, and celebrities, most of whom fall into several of those above categories themselves. An area that defies easy labels, WeHo is complex, but it’s also an incredible experience. Its explosively popular, especially among young folks and aspiring actors; its one of the most walkable neighborhoods in California and that’s including the noted pedestrian enclaves like San Francisco and Berkeley. Ultimately, WeHo is a magical place, but it just happens to be a bit more Grimm’s fairy tales than Disney Princess, and that’s precisely what makes it so awesome.
Having trouble with Craigslist West Hollywood? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in West Hollywood takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.