1,280 Apartments for rent in Vallejo, CA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Vallejo Accessible Apartments (2)
- Vallejo Apartments with Garages (22)
- Vallejo Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Vallejo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Vallejo Apartments with Parking (39)
- Vallejo Apartments with Pools (5)
- Vallejo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Vallejo Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Vallejo Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- American Canyon Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Hercules Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Pinole Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Benicia Apartments with Balconies (8)
- El Sobrante Apartments with Balconies (4)
- San Pablo Apartments with Balconies (5)
- East Richmond Heights Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Richmond Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Martinez Apartments with Balconies (6)
- El Cerrito Apartments with Balconies (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Vallejo?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Vallejo?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Vallejo?
Say hello to Vallejo, California!
Vallejo is a terrific location for commuting to both San Francisco and wine country, it boasts fabulous Carquinez Strait and bridge views, and it’s quite close to the trailheads of Benicia State Park and historic Mare Island. Oh, and best of all: freakin’ Six Flags Discovery Kingdom is right up the road! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Vallejo renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.