524 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Vallejo, CA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Vallejo (4)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Vallejo (4)
- Vallejo Accessible Apartments (2)
- Vallejo Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Vallejo Apartments with Garages (18)
- Vallejo Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Vallejo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Vallejo Apartments with Parking (29)
- Vallejo Apartments with Pools (4)
- Vallejo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Vallejo Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Vallejo Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Crockett 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- American Canyon 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Hercules 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Pinole 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Benicia 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- San Pablo 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Richmond 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Martinez 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- El Cerrito 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Napa 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Vallejo?
Say hello to Vallejo, California!
Vallejo is a terrific location for commuting to both San Francisco and wine country, it boasts fabulous Carquinez Strait and bridge views, and it’s quite close to the trailheads of Benicia State Park and historic Mare Island. Oh, and best of all: freakin’ Six Flags Discovery Kingdom is right up the road! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Vallejo offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Vallejo, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.