67 Accessible Apartments for rent in Vallejo, CA
- Vallejo Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Vallejo Apartments with Garages (14)
- Vallejo Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Vallejo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Vallejo Apartments with Parking (26)
- Vallejo Apartments with Pools (6)
- Vallejo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Vallejo Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Vallejo Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- American Canyon Accessible Apartments (1)
- Hercules Accessible Apartments (4)
- Benicia Accessible Apartments (1)
- El Sobrante Accessible Apartments (1)
- Richmond Accessible Apartments (5)
- Martinez Accessible Apartments (2)
- Napa Accessible Apartments (5)
- Pleasant Hill Accessible Apartments (1)
- Berkeley Accessible Apartments (7)
- Emeryville Accessible Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Vallejo?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Vallejo?
Say hello to Vallejo, California!
Vallejo is a terrific location for commuting to both San Francisco and wine country, it boasts fabulous Carquinez Strait and bridge views, and it’s quite close to the trailheads of Benicia State Park and historic Mare Island. Oh, and best of all: freakin’ Six Flags Discovery Kingdom is right up the road! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Vallejo with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Vallejo. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.