100 3 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Spring Valley Lake, CA
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Spring Valley Lake (2)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Spring Valley Lake (3)
- Spring Valley Lake Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Spring Valley Lake Apartments with Garages (7)
- Spring Valley Lake Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Spring Valley Lake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Spring Valley Lake Apartments with Parking (7)
- Spring Valley Lake Apartments with Pools (3)
- Spring Valley Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Spring Valley Lake Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Spring Valley Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Apple Valley 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Victorville 3 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Hesperia 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Oak Hills 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Adelanto 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Crestline 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Lake Arrowhead 3 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Silver Lakes 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Running Springs 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- San Bernardino 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
In 1885, Hubert Bancroft bought the Spring Valley Ranch, and over the next decade turned what he dubbed Helix Farms into a thriving operation with orchards, homes and grazing lands. The Bancroft Ranch House still stands today, offering a bit of local history as a museum and a community meeting space.
Named after, wait for it, a nearby spring, this community has some historic roots. The water source attracted the native Kumeyaay a long, long time ago. Settlers arrived in the 1700s and named the area San Jorge. By the 1830s, the native people lost their home and the land was used primarily for sheep and cattle grazing. A few land sales later, the area was renamed Spring Valley, and the first post office was opened in 1885. Thanks to a Postal Service rule prohibiting two names on a post office, it was called the Helix Post Office after a small European snail, the Helix, discovered living on a nearby mountain. Today Spring Valley Lake stands as the largest unincorporated community in San Bernardino county and is home to about 8,220 residents, according to the 2010 census. At thirteen and a half square miles located just 11 miles east of the city of San Diego, this community is really made up of several smaller neighborhoods that, combined, create a region of over 100,000 residents. Don't expect sparse small town life here -- you're living in a suburb of a major American city. This area gives you the best of both worlds: quiet suburban life with modern amenities and well-planned communities and access to world class attractions and beach living just down the road. Who could ask for more? See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Spring Valley Lake provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Spring Valley Lake. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.