284 Apartments for rent in South Pasadena, CA with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- South Pasadena Apartments with Balconies (4)
- South Pasadena Apartments with Garages (2)
- South Pasadena Apartments with Gyms (1)
- South Pasadena Apartments with Parking (7)
- South Pasadena Apartments with Pools (3)
- South Pasadena Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- South Pasadena Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- South Pasadena Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Alhambra Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- San Marino Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Pasadena Apartments with Hardwood Floors (37)
- San Gabriel Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- San Pasqual Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Monterey Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- East Los Angeles Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Altadena Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Temple City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Montebello Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in South Pasadena?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in South Pasadena?
"I'm gonna see a home-sweet-homer / And there I'll settle down / Beneath the palms / In someone's arms / In Pasadena town. / Where honeybees hum melodies / And orange trees scent the breeze." (-Al Jolson, "Pasadena")
A suburb just below Pasadena, South Pasadena is an affluent area filled with cute shops and tasty restaurants. Diversity extends beyond the inhabitants, though they’re that, too; it also includes the landscape, which is equal parts lush and desert-y. Nearly everything about this city attracts everybody, not only because it’s so close to Pasadena itself, with its endless options for entertainment, but also because Alison Brie from the TV show “Community” lives somewhere within the borders. Know which side of the Bristol Farms versus Whole Foods Market argument to take and you’ll settle into this lovely location nicely.
Having trouble with Craigslist South Pasadena? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for South Pasadena renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.