1,048 Apartments for rent in Santee, CA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Santee Accessible Apartments (2)
- Santee Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Santee Apartments with Garages (11)
- Santee Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Santee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Santee Apartments with Parking (16)
- Santee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Santee Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Santee Furnished Apartments (2)
- Santee Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Bostonia Apartments with Pools (2)
- El Cajon Apartments with Pools (15)
- Winter Gardens Apartments with Pools (6)
- Lakeside Apartments with Pools (2)
- La Mesa Apartments with Pools (15)
- Casa de Oro-Mount Helix Apartments with Pools (1)
- Rancho San Diego Apartments with Pools (1)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Pools (5)
- Lemon Grove Apartments with Pools (2)
- Poway Apartments with Pools (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Santee?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Santee?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Santee?
If you're looking for the great outdoors, Santee is home of Mission Trails Regional Park, which is among one of the largest urban parks in the U.S.
Santee is a suburb of San Diego in the East County area, and it is bordered by El Cajon to the south and Lakeside to the east. This city has about 55,000 residents, but there is still lots of room for growth, since there is more vacant land here than in most other Southern California cities. That means that even if you don't move to Santee now, you can expect to see lots of new residential and commercial developments the next time you decide to come back around. And with the Pacific Ocean and downtown San Diego only about a half hour away, it makes sense to check out your rental options in this clean, affordable city. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Santee means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Santee could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.