113 Condos for rent in Santa Monica, CA
- Santa Monica Accessible Apartments (9)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Balconies (72)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Garages (55)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Gyms (29)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Hardwood Floors (49)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Parking (85)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Pools (27)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Washer-Dryers (48)
- Santa Monica Dog Friendly Apartments (45)
- Santa Monica Furnished Apartments (25)
- Santa Monica Luxury Apartments (88)
- Santa Monica Pet Friendly Apartments (45)
- Marina del Rey Condos for Rent (2)
- Culver City Condos for Rent (8)
- Beverly Hills Condos for Rent (11)
- Los Angeles Condos for Rent (210)
- West Hollywood Condos for Rent (17)
- El Segundo Condos for Rent (1)
- Topanga Condos for Rent (1)
- Inglewood Condos for Rent (5)
- Del Aire Condos for Rent (1)
- Manhattan Beach Condos for Rent (3)
Home to 90,000 residents & renowned for its laid-back beachy atmosphere.
So, let’s get you up to speed on SaMo’s various neighborhoods and what they have to offer. Keep in mind that the closer you get to the beach, the more money you’ll pay in rent.
Having trouble with Craigslist Santa Monica? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Santa Monica is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Santa Monica may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Santa Monica that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.