1,508 Accessible Apartments for rent in San Leandro, CA
- San Leandro Apartments with Balconies (17)
- San Leandro Apartments with Garages (13)
- San Leandro Apartments with Gyms (7)
- San Leandro Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- San Leandro Apartments with Parking (31)
- San Leandro Apartments with Pools (11)
- San Leandro Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- San Leandro Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- San Leandro Furnished Apartments (3)
- San Leandro Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Oakland Accessible Apartments (68)
- Hayward Accessible Apartments (17)
- Castro Valley Accessible Apartments (3)
- Alameda Accessible Apartments (5)
- Foster City Accessible Apartments (5)
- Union City Accessible Apartments (1)
- South San Francisco Accessible Apartments (3)
- Emeryville Accessible Apartments (7)
- Redwood City Accessible Apartments (8)
- Saranap Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in San Leandro?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in San Leandro?
How can I find a cheap apartment in San Leandro?
Dubbed 'The Friendly City,' San Leandro prides itself on creating a culture where people wave and aren’t afraid to say “hello” every now and then. A town just south of Oakland, San Leandro provides a small, but cute, downtown area with restaurants, coffee shops and several parks including a pretty marina with a Parcourse (You hear that, fitness nuts?).See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in San Leandro with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in San Leandro. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.