808 Apartments for rent in San Juan Capistrano, CA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- San Juan Capistrano Accessible Apartments (1)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Balconies (18)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Garages (13)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Parking (21)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Pools (16)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- San Juan Capistrano Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- San Juan Capistrano Furnished Apartments (6)
- San Juan Capistrano Luxury Apartments (9)
- San Juan Capistrano Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Dana Point Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Gyms (12)
- San Clemente Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Mission Viejo Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Laguna Beach Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Laguna Woods Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Gyms (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in San Juan Capistrano?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in San Juan Capistrano?
How can I find a cheap apartment in San Juan Capistrano?
Lloyd: What the hell are we doing here, Harry? We gotta get out of this town! Harry: Oh yeah, and go where? Where are we gonna go? Lloyd: I'll tell you where. Someplace warm. A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called Aspen. Harry: Oh, I don't know, Lloyd. The French are assholes. (-- Dumb and Dumber, 1994)
The salmon might not be swimming to San Juan Capistrano, but there are lots of swallows, which do indeed flock to this little Southern California city near the sea every March. But besides birds, SJC also boasts temperate weather, the historic Mission San Juan Capistrano, and oodles of horse trails. It’s close to the beach, and stuffed like an over-sized burrito with fantastic Mexican food. The south Orange County enclave has charm and a distinctive identity, plus it’s smack-dab in between Los Angeles and San Diego, so a trip to the big cities of the north or south is only an hour either way.SJC is close to fantastic surf spots, great hiking trails, and major shopping districts for fabulous living indoors and out, no matter how old you are. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to San Juan Capistrano renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.