756 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in San Dimas, CA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in San Dimas (4)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in San Dimas (4)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in San Dimas (5)
- San Dimas Accessible Apartments (2)
- San Dimas Apartments with Balconies (6)
- San Dimas Apartments with Garages (4)
- San Dimas Apartments with Gyms (5)
- San Dimas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- San Dimas Apartments with Parking (8)
- San Dimas Apartments with Pools (6)
- San Dimas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- San Dimas Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- San Dimas Furnished Apartments (4)
- San Dimas Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- La Verne 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Glendora 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Pomona 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Covina 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Citrus 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Claremont 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Azusa 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Diamond Bar 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- West Covina 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Montclair 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in San Dimas?
Located in the heart of Southern California, San Dimas is a little town you may have heard of in passing. You know, the high school football here rules and Bill and Ted kinda made it famous. Time traveling high schoolers aside, we happen to know a few other reasons why you’d want to call San Dimas home. See more
2 bedroom apartments in San Dimas are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in San Dimas near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in San Dimas that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.