893 Apartments for rent in Rowland Heights, CA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Rowland Heights Apartments with Garages (5)
- Rowland Heights Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Rowland Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Rowland Heights Apartments with Parking (10)
- Rowland Heights Apartments with Pools (4)
- Rowland Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Rowland Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Rowland Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- Rowland Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Brea Apartments with Balconies (13)
- La Habra Heights Apartments with Balconies (2)
- La Habra Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Hacienda Heights Apartments with Balconies (5)
- West Covina Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Fullerton Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Placentia Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Covina Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Whittier Apartments with Balconies (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Rowland Heights?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Rowland Heights?
Rowland Heights is the home of Malibu Speedzone, the world’s best amusement park. The area is an outdoorsman's wonderland; images of surf, sand, a golden sun and a big, blue sky abound.
Let’s get one thing straight: Los Angeles is one of the most expensive cities in the country. The good news is that renting an apartment in Rowland Heights is comparatively cheaper than more expensive cities in LA., such as Hollywood Hills and Beverly Hills. Rowland Hills is actually an unincorporated community within Los Angeles County, somewhat euphemistically referred to as “a census-designated place” (meaning it is specifically created to serve as a source of demographic information and other related data). Like other places in sunny California, Rowland Heights is pretty warm, with the coldest average temperature at 55.5 degrees for January and an average of 74.5 degrees for July. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Rowland Heights renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.