150 Apartments for rent in Rancho Mirage, CA with Pools
- Rancho Mirage Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Rancho Mirage Apartments with Garages (1)
- Rancho Mirage Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Rancho Mirage Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Rancho Mirage Apartments with Parking (2)
- Rancho Mirage Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Rancho Mirage Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Rancho Mirage Furnished Apartments (2)
- Rancho Mirage Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Palm Desert Apartments with Pools (19)
- Cathedral City Apartments with Pools (6)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Pools (42)
- Bermuda Dunes Apartments with Pools (3)
- La Quinta Apartments with Pools (8)
- Indio Apartments with Pools (10)
- Desert Hot Springs Apartments with Pools (3)
- East Hemet Apartments with Pools (1)
- San Jacinto Apartments with Pools (3)
- Hemet Apartments with Pools (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Rancho Mirage?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Rancho Mirage?
Once home to both Harpo Marx and Desi Arnaz! You'd have to be pretty successful to top those two on the famous residents list.
Rancho Mirage is a beautiful resort city located in Riverside County, California. The population is around 17,218 but so many people use it as a seasonal home (it's close to Palm Desert) that it sometimes exceeds 20,000. It’s one of the cities that makes up the Coachella Valley, now famous for the annual Coachella Music Festival that brings popular bands and thousands of fans out to the desert. It has the warmest winters in the western US and though the desert can have quite high daytime temperatures, besides a few uncomfortable summer months, the weather is quite lovely and is a fantastic place to find apartments for rent. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Rancho Mirage means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Rancho Mirage could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.