496 Apartments for rent in Pleasant Hill, CA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pleasant Hill Accessible Apartments (1)
- Pleasant Hill Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Pleasant Hill Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Pleasant Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Pleasant Hill Apartments with Parking (17)
- Pleasant Hill Apartments with Pools (10)
- Pleasant Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Pleasant Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Pleasant Hill Furnished Apartments (2)
- Pleasant Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Contra Costa Centre Apartments with Garages (3)
- Martinez Apartments with Garages (4)
- Walnut Creek Apartments with Garages (34)
- Saranap Apartments with Garages (1)
- Lafayette Apartments with Garages (5)
- Concord Apartments with Garages (21)
- Alamo Apartments with Garages (3)
- Moraga Apartments with Garages (4)
- Orinda Apartments with Garages (6)
- Bay Point Apartments with Garages (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Pleasant Hill?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Pleasant Hill?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Pleasant Hill?
Pleasant Hill apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.