959 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Pleasant Hill, CA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Pleasant Hill (5)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Pleasant Hill (7)
- Pleasant Hill Accessible Apartments (2)
- Pleasant Hill Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Pleasant Hill Apartments with Garages (6)
- Pleasant Hill Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Pleasant Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Pleasant Hill Apartments with Parking (17)
- Pleasant Hill Apartments with Pools (9)
- Pleasant Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Pleasant Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Pleasant Hill Furnished Apartments (2)
- Pleasant Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Contra Costa Centre 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Martinez 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Walnut Creek 1 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- Lafayette 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Concord 1 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- Moraga 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Orinda 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Benicia 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Clayton 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Crockett 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Pleasant Hill?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Pleasant Hill offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Pleasant Hill, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.