297 Apartments for rent in Pittsburg, CA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pittsburg Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Pittsburg Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Pittsburg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Pittsburg Apartments with Parking (25)
- Pittsburg Apartments with Pools (4)
- Pittsburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Pittsburg Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Pittsburg Furnished Apartments (2)
- Pittsburg Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Bay Point Apartments with Garages (6)
- Clayton Apartments with Garages (1)
- Antioch Apartments with Garages (24)
- Concord Apartments with Garages (24)
- Contra Costa Centre Apartments with Garages (3)
- Walnut Creek Apartments with Garages (36)
- Pleasant Hill Apartments with Garages (12)
- Brentwood Apartments with Garages (27)
- Alamo Apartments with Garages (4)
- Oakley Apartments with Garages (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Pittsburg?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Pittsburg?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Pittsburg?
Nobody’s quite sure why, but one of the founders of Pittsburg (no h) originally named it New York of the Pacific (that's like naming Hoboken the LA of the Atlantic – just sayin). A little over 30 years later it was renamed Black Diamond because they found coal in them thar hills (and forgot that coal is worth less than diamonds). Finally, when a big steel company moved into town, it was again renamed and, obviously, this time the name stuck. That is, until another big company moves to town (let's hope it's a funny name like Fuddruckers or Weinerschnitzel). See more
Pittsburg apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.