162 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Parkway, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Parkway (3)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Parkway (1)
- Parkway Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Parkway Apartments with Garages (7)
- Parkway Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Parkway Apartments with Parking (7)
- Parkway Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Parkway Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Parkway Furnished Apartments (1)
- Parkway Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Parkway (5)
- Lemon Hill 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Fruitridge Pocket 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Florin 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Sacramento 3 Bedroom Apartments (117)
- Elk Grove 3 Bedroom Apartments (48)
- Rosemont 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- West Sacramento 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- La Riviera 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Arden-Arcade 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Vineyard 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
"Rush" here while you can! Parkway lies on an early Gold Rush route from Sacramento to Stockton.
Spread on both sides of U.S. Highway 99 -- also known as the South Sacramento Freeway -- Parkway is home to lots of commuters who depend the 99 and nearby Interstate 5 to get to work. The census-designated place (CDP) is home to almost 15,000 people and is often included as part of the Parkway-South Sacramento community, with a combined population of nearly 40,000. While it's easy to think that one suburb blends into another and there's little difference between to two, there are several characteristics that make Parkway unique. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Parkway provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Parkway. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.