38 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Monterey, CA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Monterey (1)
- Monterey Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Monterey Apartments with Garages (9)
- Monterey Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Monterey Apartments with Parking (19)
- Monterey Apartments with Pools (7)
- Monterey Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Monterey Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Monterey Furnished Apartments (7)
- Monterey Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Pacific Grove 2 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Del Monte Forest 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Rio del Mar 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Capitola 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Santa Cruz 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Lexington Hills 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Los Gatos 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Campbell 2 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- San Jose 2 Bedroom Apartments (116)
- Cupertino 2 Bedroom Apartments (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Monterey?
So, the idea of living in a coastal city in California sounds appealing, huh? We can’t say we blame you, so we’ll just point you in the right direction. Monterey, California is the spot for hillside living and bay views. It’s also steeped in history, often referred to as the Golden State’s “first city,” and is home to 30,000 residents (during “off-season,” anyways). And while people love living here for the whale watching, surfing, the parks and overall beauty, they also can’t help but soak up the affordable apartment living—especially by California standards. If the idea of pristine views blended with a down-to-earth quality of life still sparks your interest, look no further than an apartment rental in Monterey. Lucky for you, we just so happen to have some insight and some sa-weet listings. Take a look! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Monterey are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Monterey near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Monterey that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.