918 Apartments for rent in Mission Viejo, CA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Mission Viejo Accessible Apartments (6)
- Mission Viejo Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Mission Viejo Apartments with Garages (36)
- Mission Viejo Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Mission Viejo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Mission Viejo Apartments with Parking (50)
- Mission Viejo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Mission Viejo Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Mission Viejo Furnished Apartments (9)
- Mission Viejo Luxury Apartments (49)
- Mission Viejo Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Pools (6)
- Lake Forest Apartments with Pools (30)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Pools (27)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Pools (13)
- Laguna Woods Apartments with Pools (24)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Pools (13)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Pools (46)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Pools (14)
- Laguna Beach Apartments with Pools (16)
- Irvine Apartments with Pools (161)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Mission Viejo?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Mission Viejo?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Mission Viejo?
Finding apartments with a pool in Mission Viejo means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Mission Viejo could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.