279 Apartments for Rent in Laguna Hills, CA with Pools
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Garages (7)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Parking (8)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Laguna Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Laguna Hills Furnished Apartments (3)
- Laguna Hills Luxury Apartments (4)
- Laguna Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Pools (22)
- Laguna Woods Apartments with Pools (30)
- Mission Viejo Apartments with Pools (33)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Pools (54)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Pools (18)
- Lake Forest Apartments with Pools (30)
- Laguna Beach Apartments with Pools (19)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Pools (11)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Pools (22)
- Coto de Caza Apartments with Pools (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Laguna Hills?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Laguna Hills?
"Through Laguna Beach, or on the streets of Hollywood, even up in Santa Cruz, they're twisting and they're turning all night long. Every good old boy needs a California Girl, my only type of girl, a California Girl. Every good old boy needs a California Girl." (-Fight Fair, "California Girls")
Above the swirling waves, entitled young folks from reality TV shows, and the busy downtown area of Laguna Beach is Laguna Hills, a somewhat more mature yet just as gorgeous city that offers panoramic views of mountains, canyons, and the sea from its lofty position in South Orange County. Bursting with traditional recreational opportunities, such as movie theaters, fine restaurants, and golf courses, and less common options, such as hiking trails, horseback riding and fossil reefs, Laguna Hills is a pretty idyllic, if expensive, place to live. The near-perfect weather certainly draws people in from all over the nation, but it’s the accessiblefriendly community and wealth of amenities that distinguish it from other cities. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Laguna Hills means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Laguna Hills could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.