1,233 Apartments for rent in Chino, CA with Gyms
- Chino Accessible Apartments (5)
- Chino Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Chino Apartments with Garages (10)
- Chino Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Chino Apartments with Parking (19)
- Chino Apartments with Pools (19)
- Chino Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Chino Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Chino Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Chino Hills Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Ontario Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Eastvale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Montclair Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Pomona Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Upland Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Yorba Linda Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Claremont Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Corona Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Rancho Cucamonga Apartments with Gyms (26)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Chino?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Chino?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Chino?
"Convenient access to the 60 Freeway, Accredited medical care, down at Chino Valley Hospital, a unified school system, the likes of which you won't elsewhere, I would like to say hello To all our friends from Chino, hello." (- Mountain Goats, "Going to Chino")
Although it iss home to Prado Olympic Shooting Park (of 1984 Olympic Games fame), Chino is actually a quiet city where residents will quickly feel comfortable. Combining all the positives of smaller towns with all the conveniences of living in a modern city, you can experience the best of both worlds here. Whether you're into wilderness sports, farming, or the likes of Disneyland (because who isn't?), Chino has what you're looking for. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Chino renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.