663 Apartments for rent in Manhattan Beach, CA with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Garages (29)
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Pools (3)
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Manhattan Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Manhattan Beach Furnished Apartments (14)
- Manhattan Beach Luxury Apartments (19)
- Manhattan Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Parking (24)
- El Segundo Apartments with Parking (9)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Parking (56)
- Del Aire Apartments with Parking (2)
- Lawndale Apartments with Parking (9)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Parking (18)
- Torrance Apartments with Parking (60)
- Inglewood Apartments with Parking (22)
- Gardena Apartments with Parking (11)
- West Athens Apartments with Parking (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Manhattan Beach?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Manhattan Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Manhattan Beach?
"If everybody had an ocean cross the U. S. A., then everybody'd be surfin' like Californi-a. You'd seem 'em wearing their baggies, Huarachi sandals too. Surfin' U. S. A. You'd catch 'em surfin' at Del Mar, Ventura County line, Santa Cruz and Trestle. Australia's Narrabeen, all over Manhattan and down Doheny Way. Everybody's gone surfin', surfin' U.S.A." (-The Beach Boys, "Surfin' U.S.A.")
The home base for supermodels, professional athletes, celebrities, and stoners, Manhattan Beach is a quintessential West Coast paradise just a few minutes from L.A.s hottest inland locations. The gargantuan swaying palm trees, beaches dotted with volleyball nets, and vertical waterfront housing are inarguably to die for, but the rents certainly reflect the level of appeal. Hats off to you if you can squeeze in, as the quality of life is second to probably very few places thanks in part to the walkable downtown area, quiet hillside neighborhoods, and gorgeous vistas from every rooftop. Add the variety of recreational opportunities (outdoor living is a pleasurable requirement of residency), and spirited nightlife, and you have yourself the solution for a compact city with attractive options for every upscale demographic, from rich families to rich frat boys.
Having trouble with Craigslist Manhattan Beach? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Manhattan Beach apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.