156 Apartments for Rent in Ladera Ranch, CA with Pools
- Ladera Ranch Accessible Apartments (4)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Garages (12)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Parking (13)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Ladera Ranch Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Ladera Ranch Furnished Apartments (3)
- Ladera Ranch Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Pools (8)
- Mission Viejo Apartments with Pools (25)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Pools (47)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Pools (10)
- Coto de Caza Apartments with Pools (7)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Pools (15)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Pools (15)
- Dana Point Apartments with Pools (39)
- San Clemente Apartments with Pools (31)
- Laguna Woods Apartments with Pools (30)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Ladera Ranch?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Ladera Ranch?
Brand spanking new, the expertly planned town of Ladera Ranch first broke ground in 1999 and isnt quite topped off. Built entirely with families in mind, it has more amenities than a traditional nuclear unit can shake a stick at.
Its hard not to detect a touch of the Stepford lifestyle in Ladera Ranch, but its a completely benign comparison. Planned from start to finish, this community provides a singular family-friendly experience; other cities just can't compete. From water and skate parks to daily programs and classes, the unincorporated town has everything a future society could want for its children, except you dont have to wait for the future. Its true, LR suffered dramatic losses during the great housing crash, but it's up and running again, with gorgeous, oversized (and pricey) homes; picture-perfect landscapes (diligently maintained by the HOA); and even an impressive collection of hiking trails for outdoorsy types who need an escape (nice try) to the beach without jumping in the car. Yes, you need a membership card to do anything, but there are no (visible) gates. So dont worry; you can leave anytime. You just wont want to. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Ladera Ranch means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Ladera Ranch could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.