173 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Fountain Valley, CA
- Fountain Valley Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Fountain Valley Apartments with Garages (9)
- Fountain Valley Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Fountain Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Fountain Valley Apartments with Parking (15)
- Fountain Valley Apartments with Pools (12)
- Fountain Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Fountain Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Fountain Valley Furnished Apartments (3)
- Fountain Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Fountain Valley (1)
- Huntington Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (37)
- Costa Mesa 3 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Westminster 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Garden Grove 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Santa Ana 3 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Newport Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (67)
- Seal Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Cypress 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Tustin 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Rossmoor 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Though it has only been an incorporated city for a little over 50 years, Fountain Valley is a small city with a big heart. How small you ask? About nine square miles small. But don’t worry, there is plenty to do in this cozy California town. The town motto, “A nice place to live,” fits Fountain Valley to a tee. Located in California’s Orange County, Fountain Valley is minutes from Huntington Beach, tourist attractions (Knotts Berry Farm and Disneyland) and Newport Beach. This middle-class bedroo...
Having trouble with Craigslist Fountain Valley? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Living in Fountain Valley is all a matter of taste. Are you an ocean lover? Check out the south side, where you can find great apartment living with reserved parking, spas and some smashing views of the Pacific. More of a mainland lover? Search the living options on the north side, which is bordered by Mile Square and offers some nice larger homes and newer apartment buildings that often feature pools, access to local parks, private yards and friendly demeanor towards pets. Overall, the area is safe, a great spot for families, has a very low crime rate and contains a plethora of apartment complexes with gated access.
Another hotly sought after area is Green Valley, one of the oldest and best maintained neighborhoods in Fountain Valley. Residents not only love it for its great elementary school, but for its parks (surprised?) and charming single family and apartment homes, as well. Brookhurst Ave. is the main street for all of your shopping and dining needs. Here you’ll find old ranch style homes mixed in with stores, eateries and a whole slew of entertainment options.
As for different cultures and diversity, the city has a large Vietnamese population and even has an area referred to as “Little Saigon,” which is filled with some great food and shopping. Residents spend many a weekend here and hardly ever leave with an empty stomach.
Fountain Valley is located in the heart of the OC and is chock-full of proud residents who’ll be the first to tell you exactly why it’s such a nice place to live. It may the location, it may be the schools, or it may even be the oh-so-quiet suburban living, but whatever the reason, those who live here aren’t itching to leave anytime soon. Peaceful neighborhoods moving at a good pace are what Fountain Valley is made of, and we sure hope you find just the spot to settle into. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Fountain Valley provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Fountain Valley. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.