238 Apartments for Rent in Folsom, CA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Folsom (10)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Folsom (12)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Folsom (7)
- Folsom Accessible Apartments (9)
- Folsom Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Folsom Apartments with Garages (27)
- Folsom Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Folsom Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Folsom Apartments with Parking (30)
- Folsom Apartments with Pools (16)
- Folsom Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Folsom Furnished Apartments (1)
- Folsom Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Orangevale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Granite Bay Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- El Dorado Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Gold River Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Rancho Cordova Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Cameron Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Rocklin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (30)
- Carmichael Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Folsom?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Folsom?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Folsom?
"There's people who live life authentically and there's people who live a life of fabrication. And it begins with the question of how you're gonna do your time. And these are observations I made about Folsom." (Michael Mann)
Folsom is a suburb of Sacramento and home to more than 70,000 people. Originally called Granite City, this town was renamed for its founder, Joseph Folsom, who moved here to search for gold. When Folsom died in 1855, the citizens were not rich from gold, but they were well-off due to Folsom's insistence that the railroad be built here to connect his town with Sacramento. Now, Folsom is home to an infamous prison, Rainbow Bridge, and the Johnny Cash Trail. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Folsom offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Folsom. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Folsom can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.