190 Apartments for Rent in Fair Oaks, CA with Pools
- Fair Oaks Accessible Apartments (1)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Garages (5)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Parking (8)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Fair Oaks Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Fair Oaks Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Gold River Apartments with Pools (1)
- Orangevale Apartments with Pools (3)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Pools (19)
- Carmichael Apartments with Pools (16)
- Rancho Cordova Apartments with Pools (13)
- Foothill Farms Apartments with Pools (7)
- Folsom Apartments with Pools (18)
- North Highlands Apartments with Pools (4)
- Antelope Apartments with Pools (6)
- La Riviera Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Fair Oaks?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Fair Oaks?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fair Oaks?
Annual chicken festival? Check. Frog jumping contests in spring? Check.
Flanked by the American River and Rancho Cordova, Fair Oaks has a long and robust history. In its earlier beginnings, the town experienced the excitement of the North California Gold Rush and was known for its citrus groves. After two big freezes, the town of Fair Oaks no longer was known for its fruit, but its festivals and chickens have stolen the show. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Fair Oaks means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Fair Oaks could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.