439 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Fair Oaks, CA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Fair Oaks (5)
- Fair Oaks Accessible Apartments (2)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Garages (6)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Parking (10)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Pools (6)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Fair Oaks Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Fair Oaks Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Fair Oaks (4)
- Gold River 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Orangevale 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Citrus Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Carmichael 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Rancho Cordova 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Folsom 1 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- North Highlands 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Antelope 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- La Riviera 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Roseville 1 Bedroom Apartments (17)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Fair Oaks?
Annual chicken festival? Check. Frog jumping contests in spring? Check.
Flanked by the American River and Rancho Cordova, Fair Oaks has a long and robust history. In its earlier beginnings, the town experienced the excitement of the North California Gold Rush and was known for its citrus groves. After two big freezes, the town of Fair Oaks no longer was known for its fruit, but its festivals and chickens have stolen the show. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Fair Oaks offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Fair Oaks, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.