356 Apartments for rent in El Cajon, CA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- El Cajon Accessible Apartments (5)
- El Cajon Apartments with Garages (10)
- El Cajon Apartments with Gyms (2)
- El Cajon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- El Cajon Apartments with Parking (32)
- El Cajon Apartments with Pools (17)
- El Cajon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- El Cajon Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- El Cajon Furnished Apartments (3)
- El Cajon Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Bostonia Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Casa de Oro-Mount Helix Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Winter Gardens Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Rancho San Diego Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Santee Apartments with Balconies (15)
- La Mesa Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Lakeside Apartments with Balconies (2)
- La Presa Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Lemon Grove Apartments with Balconies (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in El Cajon?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in El Cajon?
How can I find a cheap apartment in El Cajon?
Surrounded by mountains, this valley city in San Diego County is home to over 100,000 residents. Located 12 miles from San Diego, El Cajon, or “the box”, “the drawer” or “the bin” as it translates to (due to its shape), is regarded for its great climate and relaxed way of life. It is the perfect spot to settle in and get tucked away, if you will.
Full of exciting things to do (the Boardwalk, Lake Murray) and a great setting to do them in, El Cajon is a middle class city based on community values and active lifestyles. Though it may not be as frequented by tourists as its big sister city, San Diego, El Cajon’s laid back attitude is its biggest selling point. The great local eateries and small sports bars are also part of the appeal of this friendly California town. Residents live here for peace of mind and prime location. Thinking of relocating? Think inside “the box.” See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for El Cajon renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.