207 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Danville, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Danville (5)
- Danville Accessible Apartments (1)
- Danville Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Danville Apartments with Garages (9)
- Danville Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Danville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Danville Apartments with Parking (11)
- Danville Apartments with Pools (8)
- Danville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Danville Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Danville Furnished Apartments (2)
- Danville Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Danville (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Danville (4)
- San Ramon 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Alamo 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Walnut Creek 3 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Dublin 3 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Saranap 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Castro Valley 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Contra Costa Centre 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Moraga 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Fairview 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Concord 3 Bedroom Apartments (13)
"Small town atmosphere, outstanding quality of life." (Danville Town Motto)
If you love to shop, Danville may be just for you. According to Pinpoint Demographics, this town is ranked # 1 in America for spending the most money on clothing. Needless to say, the fashion police are out in full force here. Danville is also known for the Iron Horse Regional Trail, which attracts hikers and bike riders from all over the nation, as well as joggers and skateboarders. Although the trail runs close to local shops and restaurants, it's still very isolated from the crowded main streets. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Danville provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Danville. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.