562 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Dana Point, CA
- Dana Point Accessible Apartments (1)
- Dana Point Apartments with Balconies (45)
- Dana Point Apartments with Garages (37)
- Dana Point Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Dana Point Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Dana Point Apartments with Parking (48)
- Dana Point Apartments with Pools (29)
- Dana Point Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Dana Point Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Dana Point Furnished Apartments (25)
- Dana Point Luxury Apartments (58)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Dana Point (4)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Dana Point (7)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Dana Point (9)
- San Juan Capistrano Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Laguna Niguel Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- San Clemente Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Ladera Ranch Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Laguna Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Aliso Viejo Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Laguna Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Laguna Woods Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Mission Viejo Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Dana Point?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Dana Point?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Dana Point?
In 1990, a 16-foot megamouth shark, one of only a large handful ever captured, was caught and tagged in Dana Point. But relax and go for a swim. They eat plankton, not people.
Known for some of the best waves in the nation, Dana Point serves as the home base for many of the first surfing companies, publications, and films. Huntington Beach may be Surf City, but The Endless Summer was filmed in Dana Point, and the city remains heavily influenced by its legendary surfing history. It’s now filled with successful families as much as it is surfers. In fact, it’s not unusual to see middle-aged corporate hot shots squeezing their beer bellies into wetsuits after the 5 p.m. whistle blows. Of course, it’s not all surfboards and rash guards here. The rich and varied amenities, gorgeous mountain and sea views, and charming downtown area sing as loudly as the waves, making this town one of the most desirable places in California. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Dana Point should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Dana Point may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Dana Point. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.