1,071 Apartments for rent in Citrus Heights, CA with Gyms
- Citrus Heights Accessible Apartments (10)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Garages (18)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Parking (27)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Pools (15)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Citrus Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Citrus Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- Citrus Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Foothill Farms Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Orangevale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Carmichael Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Antelope Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Gold River Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Roseville Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Rocklin Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Rancho Cordova Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Arden-Arcade Apartments with Gyms (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Citrus Heights?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Citrus Heights?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Citrus Heights?
"There's something about the weather that everybody loves / They call it the Indian spring of Sacramento / And when the sun is up in the sky / The wind is blowing by the riverside, most every day" (-- Middle of the Road)
Located about 20 miles northeast of Sacramento is Citrus Heights; a modern day residential and retirement heaven. A place that some Sacramento residents are just getting to see on their radars and are wondering how they missed it. Citrus Heights is a suburban city, near Sacramento. It comfortably houses a population of about 85,000 people at the moment. It was part of the Sacramento metropolitan area and get to celebrate its independence day after breaking away in a 1997 referendum.Some residents of Citrus Heights have claimed that the housing trends in this city are old and confined. Well, this is honestly not much of an artsy city or a location with exotic dining establishments. If you want that, take a short 10 minute drive to Roseville, Fair Oaks or Sacramento. Or Call the White house! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Citrus Heights renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.