1,286 Apartments for rent in Campbell, CA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Campbell Accessible Apartments (4)
- Campbell Apartments with Garages (17)
- Campbell Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Campbell Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Campbell Apartments with Parking (26)
- Campbell Apartments with Pools (15)
- Campbell Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Campbell Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Campbell Furnished Apartments (2)
- Campbell Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Los Gatos Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Saratoga Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Balconies (54)
- Cupertino Apartments with Balconies (25)
- San Jose Apartments with Balconies (223)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Balconies (57)
- Milpitas Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Los Altos Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Mountain View Apartments with Balconies (47)
- Palo Alto Apartments with Balconies (31)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Campbell?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Campbell?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Campbell?
"God bless the concrete and the chaos it keeps / This town belongs to me / The wind from the ocean it whistles in trees / This town belongs to me." (-- Lars Frederiksen and the Bastards, "Campbell, CA" )See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Campbell renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.