294 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Berkeley, CA
- Berkeley Accessible Apartments (6)
- Berkeley Apartments with Balconies (33)
- Berkeley Apartments with Garages (20)
- Berkeley Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Berkeley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (29)
- Berkeley Apartments with Parking (38)
- Berkeley Apartments with Pools (4)
- Berkeley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Berkeley Furnished Apartments (10)
- Berkeley Pet Friendly Apartments (35)
- Emeryville Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Albany Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Kensington Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- El Cerrito Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Piedmont Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Richmond Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- San Pablo Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- El Sobrante Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Alameda Dog Friendly Apartments (34)
- Orinda Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
Hey, there, and welcome to the online headquarters for your Berkeley, California apartment hunting escapades!
First, though, let’s take a moment to answer some questions we know you must have about life in Berkeley.
Having trouble with Craigslist Berkeley? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding an apartment in Berkeley that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.