208 Apartments for rent in Berkeley, CA under $1,800
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Berkeley Accessible Apartments (6)
- Berkeley Apartments with Balconies (38)
- Berkeley Apartments with Garages (25)
- Berkeley Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Berkeley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (36)
- Berkeley Apartments with Parking (53)
- Berkeley Apartments with Pools (5)
- Berkeley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (48)
- Berkeley Dog Friendly Apartments (43)
- Berkeley Furnished Apartments (11)
- Berkeley Luxury Apartments (1)
- Berkeley Pet Friendly Apartments (45)
- Emeryville Apartments under 1800 (1)
- Richmond Apartments under 1800 (7)
- San Francisco Apartments under 1800 (47)
- Martinez Apartments under 1800 (3)
- Daly City Apartments under 1800 (2)
- Hayward Apartments under 1800 (4)
- Concord Apartments under 1800 (4)
- San Ramon Apartments under 1800 (4)
- Pittsburg Apartments under 1800 (6)
- Fremont Apartments under 1800 (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How expensive is it to rent a studio apartment in Berkeley?
How much is rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Berkeley?
What is the typical rent for a two-bedroom apartments in Berkeley?
Hey, there, and welcome to the online headquarters for your Berkeley, California apartment hunting escapades!
First, though, let’s take a moment to answer some questions we know you must have about life in Berkeley.
Having trouble with Craigslist Berkeley? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a deal on affordable apartments under $1,800 in Berkeley is worth the extra effort. Come ready to pounce on the best deals. Call the property management in advance to ask what paperwork they need and come prepared. Bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation from an employer or landlord are usually standard. It’s better to come to an apartment tour over-prepared and ready to sign.
You probably won’t find affordable apartments under $1,800 in Berkeley in the heart of the action, but you can still land in a neighborhood you love. Look for locations on the outskirts of your dream location or reconsider how much space you really need. A studio apartment may offer plenty of space in your ideal neighborhood at a cheaper price point.
Some property managers will also know about apartments under $1,800 in other buildings they manage, or through word-of-mouth from industry contacts. Ask about any leads if you can’t find the space you need. Touring the first floor for affordable apartments that need some updating can also yield a great deal.