195 Apartments in Benicia
- Benicia Accessible Apartments (1)
- Benicia Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Benicia Apartments with Garages (2)
- Benicia Apartments with Parking (5)
- Benicia Apartments with Pools (1)
- Benicia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Benicia Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Benicia Furnished Apartments (1)
- Benicia Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Benicia (2)
- Martinez 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Vallejo 2 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Pleasant Hill 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Hercules 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- American Canyon 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- El Sobrante 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Contra Costa Centre 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Pinole 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Concord 2 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- Lafayette 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Benicia?
Sacramento wasn't always the capital of California. Shocking, isn't it? Benicia was the state's capital from 1853 all the way to.... 1854.
The city has a number of historical sites, including the Camel Bar, The Clock Tower, and the Jefferson Street Mansion, all of which are worthy of exploring. The main shopping area is First Street and is truly like a snapshot of an old town, featuring antique stores, small boutique shops, and a few cafes. There's something about the old time charm here, so much so that the city was selected to be a part of the California Main Street Program. With Interstate 680 running through it and Cordelia Junction nearby, it is easy to get around the entire San Francisco Bay area from this area. Benecia, which is on the bank of the Carquinez Strait is worthy of exploration if you are looking for an apartment for rent in the San Francisco Bay Area. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Benicia are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Benicia near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Benicia that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.