743 Apartments for rent in Benicia, CA with Washer-Dryers
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Benicia (1)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Benicia (4)
- Benicia Accessible Apartments (1)
- Benicia Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Benicia Apartments with Garages (9)
- Benicia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Benicia Apartments with Parking (12)
- Benicia Apartments with Pools (1)
- Benicia Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Benicia Furnished Apartments (1)
- Benicia Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Martinez Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Vine Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Vallejo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Pleasant Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Hercules Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- American Canyon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- El Sobrante Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Contra Costa Centre Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Pinole Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Concord Apartments with Washer-Dryers (30)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Benicia?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Benicia?
Sacramento wasn't always the capital of California. Shocking, isn't it? Benicia was the state's capital from 1853 all the way to.... 1854.
The city has a number of historical sites, including the Camel Bar, The Clock Tower, and the Jefferson Street Mansion, all of which are worthy of exploring. The main shopping area is First Street and is truly like a snapshot of an old town, featuring antique stores, small boutique shops, and a few cafes. There's something about the old time charm here, so much so that the city was selected to be a part of the California Main Street Program. With Interstate 680 running through it and Cordelia Junction nearby, it is easy to get around the entire San Francisco Bay area from this area. Benecia, which is on the bank of the Carquinez Strait is worthy of exploration if you are looking for an apartment for rent in the San Francisco Bay Area. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Benicia offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Benicia. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Benicia can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.